Pages

December 12, 2010

Xmas 2010

Best Blogger Tips
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL ROCK ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Let's joy to the world on this festival holiday!!!!
One of many colourful seasons of the year! It's time for christmas! Though we dont celebrate white christmas, the ambiance is just too beautiful!! No snow, no cold weather, no thick sweaters (everyone taking photos in shorts, t-shirts, dress,...)

Let me show u the beautiful deco by a few shopping complexes in Klang Valley.
These are some of the usable photos snapped by me! *I have problems snapping nice, sharp pictures. Btw, i'm using compact camera. :(

1. The Summit, Subang USJ
Theme: Crayon Shin Chan
Shin Chan and some scary cute face snowman 
Falling gifts!
I personally love this 'falling gifts' idea. I was so excited to see the soft toys falling hanging high up. :D

2. Sunway Pyramid
Theme: Colourful Castle and a giant snow globe
*sorry, no photo. I'm a failed blogger
Peter Pan the Musical special appearance but the main characters werent there! :(
Peter Pan the Musical sounds nice, as described by many bloggers who was invited to their event. But, the tickets are just too expensive. :'(  More information about Peter Pan the Musical @ Sunway Lagoon, click here.
sorry, no more photos from Sunway Pyramid

3. Suria KLCC
KLCC
Theme: Purple & White
I love the theme colours. White and Purple = special. (The common ones are white and blue) I like this! Anyway, purple is suria klcc's corporate theme colour. 
Is it always white&purple for xmas at klcc every year?
*sorry, only one photo. It's too crowded!!!

4. Sungei Wang
Theme: urm....perhaps it's Poinsettia? 
A nice stage. Sungei Wang always come up with nice decorations for its stage. However, this time, I guess they are reserving the space for the cheer leading performances the whole December. Catch up cheer leading teams' performance in Sungei Wang. More information for the upcoming cheer leading performances, click here.
I got to watch one of the performance! Wooohoo! But as you can see, I watched it from the 3rd floor(i think so). Haha, I was shopping around the mall and out of the sudden, heard cheers from the main stage. I was hoping for some artists' performance, but a cheer-leading performance is good too. :)
More snapshots of young, energetic and cheerful people. WooHoo!! I'm getting the Christmas anxiety already! 
*ENCORE! ENCORE!!

5. Berjaya Times Square
Theme: Gigantic! Big ginger bread house, toys, etc...it's a wonderland!
gigantic ginger bread houses that sell ideal xmas gifts
I love the BIG diamond ring on the gigantic ginger bread house!!! O.O
The Berjaya times square mascot on the stage~
✮❄☃❅♥
Eh? Mr Santa didnt appear in any of these deco. WHERE IS MR SANTA??!!!
Anyway, Ho..ho..ho...Merry Christmas

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE CHRISTMAS UPDATES! 

Note for Santa:
Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl this year. For this christmas, I hope to receive an Iphone 4. ☺
Love,
rachel ♥

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment