Pages

April 10, 2011

Popcorn: Rio (2011)

Best Blogger Tips
Hey, how bout movie tonight?? We decided to go for a movie. In fact, two movies in a row. We watched Singapore's "The ghost must be crazy" last night. It was terrible. A waste of time and money!

Today, we went for another movie.

Let me tell you bout the new movie Rio (2011). It was marvelous. I enjoyed it so much. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Not that it is stupid...but truly hilarious. It was worth every penny!

The graphic was beyond gorgeous and the storyline was terrific! Kids enjoy it, while adults dance along!! Love the songs, colour, graphic and everything!
[I love samba!Woohoo...]

If I have time, I will definitely pay for 3D. I believe I can fly in the theater. (Haha. I'm kidding. I'm not a bird, nor a turkey, and I have no wings.)




Rachel Says: Must watch! 5 shining stars for Rio. I'm truly in love with Rio, the movie. Come on, who says adults can't watch cartoon animation?
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment