Pages

April 17, 2011

Makan-makan: Paddington House of Pancakes

Best Blogger Tips
Ding Dong...

A friend of mine posted on FB one day: "I miss paddington pan cake"

The next thing I did was googled for 'paddington pan cake' which appeared to be the Paddington House of Pancakes. My first thought was Paddington Bear, the bear with yellow raincoat from my childhood. Apparently, it is not related to the bear.

Anyway, some commented that it was good and claimed will change people's perception towards pancake. Ouhhhh....looks great! I bugged my friend to have pancakes and the next thing, we dined-in at the pancake house at MidValley on one fine day. It was tea-time and there was this Brunch & Tea promo in the house.

 RM8.50+ per set which include pancake and drinks!
Add-on: Garden salad/ Ice-cream...we ordered ice-cream! Slurps
Our choice of drinks: passion-fruit & mango + orange blossom
 This is English Pancake with hot banana & honey (comes with maple syrup)
Dutch Pannekoek with lemon, sugar & butter (comes with cinnamon syrup)

Total bill was RM26.
Paddington House of Pancake is definitely a great place for tea break after a day of shopping. However, the food wasn't much to shout about. I do love the ambiance. The service was good too.

They have outlets at 1-Utama, The Curve, Queensbay Mall and The Gardens. Check it out... Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment